French as a foreign Language is the second most taught language and the only other language that can be useful in the Global Context after English and given this fact one cannot overstate the advantages of learning the French language in a full immersion setting while being surrounded by the beautiful landscape of France day after day.
When you sign up to study abroad in France, you can enjoy everything France has to offer & with a French Immersion Programme course, you can learn the language practically and easily.
By living and learning french in France you”ll quickly perfect your language skills by using them regularly in all of your daily activities and interactions.You’ll grow as an indivisual and experience a whole new,exciting world & will also gain a greater appreciation for a new culture and learn to speak French like it should be.;
General Information about France
- Form of Government: Parliamentary Republic
- Land Area: 674.843 km²
- Population Size: 63,056,200 inhabitants
- Time Zone: GMT + 1 (in winter) and GMT + 2 (March-October)
- Language: French
- Capital: Paris
- Religion: France is officially a secular country, although 88% of the population is Catholic and 5% Muslim
- Political System: France is divided into 26 administrative regions, departments, districts, cantons and communes
Why Learn French
- More than 200 million people speak French on the five continents.The Francophonie, the international organization of French-speaking countries, comprises 68 states and governments. French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English, and the ninth most widely spoken language in the world. French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world. France operates the biggest international network of cultural institutes, which run French-language courses for more than 750,000 learners.
Benefits of French Immersion Programme
- To produce students who are able to understand and communicate in French.
- To allow students to develop linguistic and cultural knowledge within a dual-track school which supports a spirit of positive appreciation and respect.
- To foster the intellectual, physical, emotional, social and creative development of children.
- To develop awareness, appreciation, respect and understanding of the French culture and values.
- To enable students to pursue further education and careers in the language.
- Immersion goes beyond learning about French, to learning through French.
Our philosophy of Teaching:
- To make the communication a pleasure for all the students and to associate the French language with a human positive experience. We know that the French learning constitutes for you an enormous personal investment for you. We would like to express you all our admiration and respect.
Highlights of the Programme
- 1) 1 week program with 5 days of school integration.
2) 5 lessons of approximately 3 hours each.
3) Home stay with a local French family.
4) Extra Curricular activities.
Inclusions : can change as per itinerary
- Full Board Home Stay (2 students per family,1 Adult per family)
- 2/3 Evening activities during the Home Stay such as sports,Cooking, Dance class, Local Arts & Crafts and Hiking.
- School Bus Transport or drop off by host families
- 5 days school integration.
- 25 hours per week of french immersion classes in a French School.
- Full day Excurtion on Saturday.
- Half day Excursion on Sunday.
- Farewell party.
- A Representative through out the tour.
- Travel Insurance
- Return Airport Transfer
1) We offer 1 free seat for the teacher Escort on every 10 paying students.
2) Tour needs to be confirmed 60 days prior to departure.
3) Details of the in which the programme will be offered can be provided on receiving confirmation dates of the tour.
4) Groups arrive on Sunday & and depart on Saturday.